- Last updated 1st October 2011
1) Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and it's potential. However, as naturally the case, each person's success depends on his/her dedication to the program, background, commitment and many other factors.
Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques mentioned, your knowledge and the various skills which we mention in our guide, "The Complete Guide To Genius™". Since these factors differ according to the individual, we cannot guarantee your success or intelligence level if you fail to follow our instructions, and cannot guarantee any results at all. Your individual results may vary hugely.
2) Information, our products and content on our website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or any other government entity. None of our products are intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease, dysfunction or condition, mental or physical, in any way whatsoever. None of the information or products on our website should be regarded as medical advice in any way whatsoever.
3) BrainTune® technology and any of our products
should not be used if you suffer from epilepsy, if you have a serious mental disorder, if you are pregnant, if you are prone to seizures, if you wear a pacemaker, if you are photosensitive, or if you are under the influence of medication or drugs. Do not use BrainTune® technology or our products when you need to stay fully alert. Do not use when driving or operating heavy machinery.
Seek medical advice if you are unsure of any of these warnings.
We recommend also that users are aged 18 years and over.
5) Materials in our product and our website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as "anticipate", "estimate", "expect", "project", "intend", "plan", "believe" and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential intelligence gains or intellectual performance. These forward looking statements do not guarantee that you will receive similar gains in intellectual performance.
6) Scientific research, institutions and individuals mentioned on our website are not connected or affiliated with GeniusIntelligence.com, our information or our products in any way whatsoever. The research and information is only presented to illustrate that there is scientific research on the topic of cognition and for the purpose of adding to your understanding of some
aspects of the content on our site. Any research referenced may be erroneous or have gross omissions. All information and research provided is provided "as
Some of our techniques and methods have no or limited researched scientific basis and should therefore be regarded as solely the opinion of Mind One Digital Ltd. These techniques are based on our own in-house research regarding the results you can expect.
8) Testimonials: The testimonials / endorsements included on our website abide by word of mouth marketing standards. All of our testimonials display standard and realistic results you can expect from the program. However, in any case, the results shown do not guarantee that you will experience similar results. Every person's success depends on his/her background, dedication, motivation and many other factors.
9) Use of certain words. The word "academic" as used in the sales literature of this website refers to someone who is or has come from a university, college or school, either as a graduate, student or postgraduate. The author's of our products are not professors or postdoctoral researchers of any academic institution in any way whatsoever and no claim is being to this effect in any of our content or literature. The word or phrase "IQ" refers to any type of IQ test, both fictitious, psychology based or otherwise. The word "genius" also refers to inner talents, creativity and revealing a person's true potential to become the best in their area of expertise. It does not relate specifically to IQ.
10) Statements relating to IQ tests and IQ gains. GeniusIntelligence.com cannot vouch for the reliability, accurateness or completeness of user submitted data to us. We also cannot vouch for the reliability, accurateness or completeness of any IQ test, IQ test score or result in any way whatsoever. All tests and results provided from them are presented "as is".
11) Statements related to "genius". Nothing in the sales literature, website or content is intended to claim that a genius IQ level (ie above 160) is possible or will be achieved in any way whatsoever from use of the content. The IQ gains a user receives depends on his/her dedication to the program and many other factors. Any user who achieves an IQ in the genius range has likely started with a high IQ to begin with, as well as having many other factors favorable to them, including favorable genetics, diet and lifestyle, which has contributed to the disposition to achieve a high IQ. In any case, we guarantee no results from our program in any way whatsoever, as individual results may vary and there are many factors which can influence your results.
Additional Disclaimer Regarding Information In The Articles Database
This section will only be of relevance to the informed reader. It applies mainly to philosophical, religious and New Age thought groups:
The Articles Database makes it clear that the human mind is connecting with a created system of deeper mind in the subconscious, unconscious and deeper levels of mind only. Everything in the Articles Database, whether suggested directly or indirectly does not suggest anything else, except that a system of mind is being accessed. The deeper levels of mind are strictly a created system of mind. The system has been created by the Universal Consciousness of God. God is therefore separate from this created system of mind, and/or any other system mentioned in the database since Creator is distinct from and independent of creation.
Also, the words "created", and "creating" in reference to reality creation through mind mean "manifested" or "manifesting". Created therefore does not mean that the mind is creating directly. What is only happening is that the reality is simply being made "apparent" to us. Our mind does not create anything physical directly and it has no power to do so.
GeniusIntelligence.com is a trading name of Mind One Digital Ltd. Registered in Scotland No SC401083. Registered Address: 24 Great King Street, Edinburgh, EH3 6QN, United Kingdom